Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

smart doorbell application.

I would like a smart doorbell to pair with a relay circuit, such as MHCOZY WiFi Wireless Smart Switch Relay Module. I would want timed closed contact relay.

Thanks to all who help

That module looks like it uses a Bouffalo Labs processor. They can be reprogrammed but it takes some patience. I have similar modules in smart light switches but I removed them and fitted ESP8266 modules instead, they are almost pin compatible. You can buy similar ESP8266 modules ready made if you haven't already got the MHCOZY one. By reprogramming you can make them do almost anything you want, I control internal and external lights with touch control or by Wifi (you can use 433MHZ) with external lights timed to turn off after a few minutes.

Brian.

LaTeX Commands Quick-Menu:

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back