Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Sinuous antenna CST simulation

Status
Not open for further replies.

prafuldeo

Full Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi,

I am trying to design the Sinuous antenna in CST but finding it difficult as CST only accepts Cartesian (X,Y) co-ordinates to draw the curve whereas all the equations for drawing Sinuous curve is in polar form.

Did anyone successfully made Sinuous antenna in CST? I need to do parametric sweep in CST therefore .dxf/.sat files are not good enough.

Any help is appreciated.

Cheers

Did anyone successfully made Sinuous antenna in CST? I need to do parametric sweep in CST therefore .dxf/.sat files are not good enough.

Any help is appreciated.

Cheers[/QUOTE]

Hi

I haven't worked in this field, however, you can use "Antenna Magus" to use from its data base , then you can import your antenna into CST MWS.

If you need help about Antenna Magus, please let me know.

Hi

I haven't worked in this field, however, you can use "Antenna Magus" to use from its data base , then you can import your antenna into CST MWS.

If you need help about Antenna Magus, please let me know.

Hello,

Thanks for your reply.

Currently I don't have antenna magus software with me and the trial version won't let me use Sinuous antenna option. If you have the access to Antenna Magus with Sinuous antenna enabled then could you please send me the CST design for it? I need it for 6 GHz to 24 GHz operating frequency band. Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back