Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

sinewave inverter under load

Status
Not open for further replies.
You wrote that you have 60 sine wave ref tables. Have you tested with fixed table so that the same table is used with no load and with load? Perhaps this is caused by feedback that changes the table all the time...eventually causing a square wave.

Is your unipolar PWM like described in

https://www.ijirst.org/articles/IJIRSTV1I7111.pdf

,so that you have two sine wave references that are compared to the carrier? There seems to be more than one definition for bipolar and unipolar. Both bipolar and unipolar should be free of no load square wave problem, though.

attached digital analysis for mosfet H-bridge gate signal it's start from up to down ::: left low side , left high side -- right low side ,right high side respectively

Capture1.JPG

Capture2.JPG

I'm not familiar with the modulation method you use. It reduced switching losses a lot so I assume it has some drawback too. Otherwise I don't understand how I have not seen it in the context of pure sine inverters. What I have wrote earlier is meant for bipolar modulation shown on the pdf I linked. Also the LTspice simulation I attached earlier is for the same bipolar modulation type too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back