Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Sinewave inverter prototype...

Status
Not open for further replies.
@DeepOne, can you help me get the chip and the programmer so that i can do the stuff myself

what exactly the "chip" and why it is impossible to gain this on mail by way of the order through Net?

@DeepOne, can you help me get the chip and the programmer so that i can do the stuff myself

- - - Updated - - -

i mean the stm chip and the programmer. can you then direct me to a link where i can buy it online as well as the programmer device

Please search on aliexpress.com or ebay.com with keywords "STM8 discovery"

Hi DeepOne I want to play with the circuit in post no. #125 can you provide me with the project file for CVAVR. so that I can play around with code. I have just started leaning CVAVR.

Sorry, i have no this project file, but possible to greate another one with code wizard and insert c-file.

OOh. you have already generated the code using code wizard so i don,t want to mess with timers and ADC.

Or you can comment the code so that i can fully understand the code.

you have already generated the code using code wizard
this code wizard generated code is useless in that case and it is necessary to change it with code from .c file.
Code wizard was used only for project generation and also for generating several strings for watchdog initialization.
comment the code
registers description possible to find in datasheet, simple designs from C language - in any book about this. Or ask more exactly.

scheme in message #219 designed for 330V feeding. however possible simply change high voltage fets with low voltage fets in accordance with feeding voltage.

Would the Totem pole enough for driving 4-8 FETS.
What is the input frequency of Discrete transistors totem pole I mean 50HZ or 31.250Khz spwm.

Last edited:

for >3 FETs better to use more powerful totem pole transistors or even fet instead of BJT (like that as this made in HCPL driver).
input frequency for totem pole 50HZ & 31.250Khz spwm )

I thought 50Hz is going to the totem pole while 31Khz going to 6n137

" keys of one half of the bridge work alternately while other half has an switched off upper key and switched on lower key" )

Ok now I understand the lower mosfet (totem pole) is just recieving 50hz to provide return path for the 31khz spwm and they are switched on and off 50 times a second right?

while one lower mosfet works in inverted phase with upper mosfet other lower mosfet provide return path for the 31khz spwm.

Hi DeepOne, I have made this circuit the High side mosfet is being driven by 6N137 but I am confused while I look to the logic of 6n137 and its enable input, should I change the logic of the pulses from the controller or should I tie the E input to the positive this circuit I have taken from a circuit in this forum with a little bit modification please check my this circuit for any error.
regards

Attachments

• sin.bmp
    189.6 KB · Views: 163

as i see in datasheet, output key of 6n137 is always off when enable input on gnd and does not influence when connected with vcc or nowhere connected.
please check my this circuit for any error.
with ATMega8 i have preferred to do scheme like that (not tested) -

Attachments

• m8 dtg tst.zip
    1.1 KB · Views: 178
Last edited:

Is this a single stage High frequency ferrite core based converter. I want to do it with iron core transformer.
Regards.

- - - Updated - - -

I could not understand the H/L logic as both the HIN is driven by the same pin.

- - - Updated - - -

One of the problem here in pakistan is people often want their inverters to b shut down only when the battery reaches 9V for single battery and vice versa. and IR2110 can not work below 10v-10.5v. this is why I want to do it with 6n137 which will not have such problem.

Is this a single stage High frequency ferrite core based converter.
no, this is usual steel core based converter. Particularity in mega8 deadtime generation. Because mcu timer1 has only two outputs also used external commutation with additionally mcu pins.
9V is not a problem - use simple step up or sepic converter on MC34063.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back