Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Sinewave inverter prototype...

Status
Not open for further replies.
уеs, at 100W five minutes test it works well (only 400V TVS at output is hot). but this version without any protection chains, i.e. no overcurrent, overload, low battery, etc. protection, only spwm testing

with more powerful push-pull part also work good in 400W five minutes test.

Last edited:

Мore complicated version.

Attachments

• c&hex.rar
    7.4 KB · Views: 163

test version with Mega8 and high frequency ferrite transformer, spwm only.

Attachments

• m8_hfDCAC_c_hex_pcb_test0.zip
    174.2 KB · Views: 214

Again wish to have it in M8 DIP version

In this case the difference between M8 tqfp and M8 dip be only in pcb. It is more interesting to do such scheme with tiny13 mcu.

Attachments

• c_hex_proteus.zip
    16.2 KB · Views: 205

Thanks but Tiny13 is not available here but I thought compiler will have different H files for each version of mega8, anyway what are the fuse settings and can I use normal Zener diode instead of TVS as i find it difficult to avail here. and I want to use BC547/557 instead of BC817

compiler will have different H files for each version of mega8
i think that is not essential in this case. fuses is H=D9, L=04 (8MHz RC, BOD level 4V).
can I use normal Zener diode instead of TVS
Z-diode is slow comparatively with TVS and possible can not protect FETs. May be it can be useful in addition with RC or RCD chains.
BC547/557 instead of BC817
the dead-time interval for bridge lower fets is formed due to that transistors (in push-pull drivers) are saturated and be closed after some delay, around 1-2 uS. Possible BC547/557 do it as BC817, I did not check this.

hi deep one ,
would i use hip4082 hbridge driver with irf3205 for #88 schematic ?

Hi, Punjabi Mughal, i take a look to datasheet of hip4082. Seems it is possible, may be even better than IR2109 but not as 1:1.

So, circuit with atmega8_dip. tested only pwm output, full version of microprogram is not tested yet.

Attachments

• m8dip_c_hex_pcb.zip
    109.9 KB · Views: 216

hi , deepone

1) did you check wave form during motor load ?
2) will it work if i only use h-bridge 320-220v of schematic ? (as i already converted 12v to 320v) and skip 12 v to hv circuit.
3) what is alternate of etd 49, 3:90?
4 ) will i #329 instead of etd 49, 3:90 like #329?(chopper )

Hi again ).
did you check wave form during motor load ?
i test it 30 minutes with 20W ACIM. wave form is ok with or without load.
will it work if i only use h-bridge 320-220v of schematic ? (as i already converted 12v to 320v)
no, in that case this scheme is blowing up.
what is alternate of etd 49, 3:90?
any suitable sized gapless ferrite core, deflection ring from CRT TV for example.

hi there ,
thank you for quick response .
what about if i use same circuit #329 for this instead of etd 49, 3:90? or deflection ring from CRT TV

what about if i use same circuit #329 for this
it is possible without any changes in mcu program.
etd 49 or deflection ring or something else like ferrite core from PC PSU - depending on required power.

thats really great :)

would be i use irf740 as is it cheap ?

IRF740 is 400V mosfet, so it is not suitable because HV is not regulated like in usually DCDC - it is necessary to use fast 600-900V keys, FQP12N60 (10A 600V) for example.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back