Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

sine pulse width modulation ateration with adc

Status
Not open for further replies.

judfid

Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
helllo friends,can any body explain to me how to read adc,and use the value to alter pulse width.As in case of voltage regulation in spwm inverter

hye i dont know if it would help but this goes like this

the value from adc would some what in digtal form let me supose its a 2 bit code now what you have to do is that make a phase shift in sine wave with respect to the in coming signal it would be just like FM modulation

other wise logicaly you can change the timmer which is producing the wave with respect to the digital code recieved this would auto maticly shift the wave thus its pulse witdth would change

thanks fisher 101. so how do i change timer with respect to the recieved digital value. if i am using timer0 4 instance.

it would be like this that

to change the timer does not mean to change the time it means that you shoul generate a 1 for specific interval of time you can do it by relating the magnitude(as per the digital ) signal to the timer i mean the bigger the value the bigger would be the time for it to be on

let me explain like this that the timmer would change with respect to the signal recieved

you can also do it by using different timmers

i hope i helped

Status
Not open for further replies.