Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

simulink implementation of the fft algorithm

Status
Not open for further replies.

always84

Member level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi,

I´m working in a Simulink digital loop (discrete step simulation) and every clock period I need to process the digital output data in order to implement the fft algorithm over the time record vector. I´ve some problems with my user defined simulink functions because i can´t build a block which has a scalar input (every output of my digital loop) and outputs a vector (collect a time record of inputs) and also a block which has an input vector (the time record) and gives an output vector. This problems are maybe due to the fact that my simulation is discrete.

Someone has solved this kind of problem or maybe has some idea to approach this problem?

thank you

This is like a multi-rate discrete sim. User defined function (eg. s-func) may not easy to achieve this. U may consider using some implicit multi-rate conversion blocks already built in simulink(eg. p2s/s2p blocks).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back