Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Simple debounce circuit for 89c51

Status
Not open for further replies.
Simple sensing circuit?

i need servicemanual and schematics

hi..all,i'm from kerala india, i,ve problem with JVC CTV AV-21ATG,any body know servicemanual and schematics ....?,help me please.....thanks before..

Simple sensing circuit?

I don't doubt, that a simple switch monitoring circuit will work in many cases. If the operation principle of the external circuit is known, it may be possible also to inject a current from your circuit. But the question was placed very general and thus I felt the need to clarify, that a general solution doesn't exist to my opinion.

I also agree with the consideration, that some current must be caused by the external circuit to monitor the switch. But you don't know it's amplitude and waveform, at worst, it may be a higher frequency AC current (as with a capacitive switch matrix).

srgrelic

Helpful Answer Positive Rating
Re: Simple sensing circuit?

I must say, you guys really know what you're talking about.

I'm appreciative for your analysis and discussion about this cirucuit. I'm rating everyone who helped me with this question a "helped me" click.

Thanks again, and please continue to discuss this amongst yourselves, because I'm sure I'll utilize one of these designs/possibilites for my application.

Thanks again.

Status
Not open for further replies.