Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Simcon gprs module 300/340 for vehicle tracking

Status
Not open for further replies.

shaikhgous

Newbie level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Dear forum members,
I am looking for gps/gsm/gprs tracking device and found some device which meet my requirements. One technical query i have regarding is the gprs module used in the device. The device which i have shortlisted contains simcom 300/340 gprs module. I want to know how is the performance of simcom 300/340 module does it gives good reliable service. As the module is main part of the tracking device, i want to decide whether to purchase the tracking device containing simcom 300/340 module. Please suggest me so that i can proceed with the purchase

any one will do for you.. just see if they have both GPS and GPRS modules in a single modem.. or if your requirement is using different the purchase GSM and GPS seperately...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back