Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Simcom Sim908 firmware

Status
Not open for further replies.

mig-11101

Junior Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi,

I had purchased from aliexpress some simcom sim908 modules, they had firmware version installed 1137B04SIM908M64_ST.

Could anyone help me with finding this version firmware, or if it is possible - give tips how to get firmware image from chip?

Thanks!

Here is the firmware image and it appears to be the latest. As far as I know it is not possible to recover the image from the device.

Also I no longer have an upload tool.

C

Attachments

• 1137B04SIM908M64_ST.rar
    6.4 MB · Views: 99
Hi,

Can I use the above image to add my own EmbeddeAT application? To me it looks as if the 1137B04SIM908M64_ST.sym file is missing in the container.
Anybody knows where to get it from?

Hi,

the 1137B04SIM908M64_ST.rar (6.37 MB) posted above does not contain the 1137B04SIM908M64_ST.sym file. I need this file for setting up my IDE to create an EmbeddedAT application for my SIM908.
Does anyone have this? Or a complete RAR (including the .sym) of another version beyond the B20 for the SIM908?
Thx for help.
M

Hi,

Can you please share some info about what tool do I need to perform the firmware update? I can't find any information about this. Thank you so much!

Kind Regards

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back