Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

SIMCOM SIM900 Eagle footprint

Status
Not open for further replies.

PCBMania

Newbie level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Dear people,

I am in search of a SIMCOM SIM900 Eagle footprint.

Thanks in advance.

There was an identical post a few days ago and I looked then but couldn't find it in the usual places (Eagle libraries & user uploaded libraries). It is a fact of life that you need to create new symbols & footprints. Once you get used to it, it doesn't take long.

Keith

There was an identical post a few days ago and I looked then but couldn't find it in the usual places (Eagle libraries & user uploaded libraries). It is a fact of life that you need to create new symbols & footprints. Once you get used to it, it doesn't take long.

Keith

I have been vacumcleaning the internet in 2days now. But now i have started to create the footprint in Eagle. A few cups of coffee and hopefully i might succeed. Could you perhaps verify the footprint when it is done? Its my second time, so i might miss out something even though i am following a guide.

No problem. Post the library here and I will take a look.

There might be a delay - it is still a holiday for me so I am not in the office much until next week.

Keith

Thanks alot, i would appreciate that. Have a pleasant new years eve.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back