Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

sim900 receiving data over gprs

Status
Not open for further replies.

emaro

Newbie level 6
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
hello : )
my project is to make my gprs modem sim900 communicate with a distant web server using tcp mode. i made the sending data code successfully. concerning the data receiviing i don't know so much how to proceed : i have just to wait for a response in a while condition just like : while(strcmp (buffer, " "); // wait until buffer is full
buffer is where the data coming from the modem are stocked ?? Or i have to set up a tcp server mode for the gprs modem and listen in a port until data come?
my question : is the data receiving done automaticaly or manually by making the modem lestining to a port ?

thank you : )

Please, i need help

We are a manufacturer of modem, and distributor of Wavecom module for 10 years.We hope you can tell me more about your problem and solve it together.

We have the capacity of desinging and making modem, so we also has the ability to do it

Best wishes
mail:musicforevanlee@gmail.com

Status
Not open for further replies.