Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

SIM900 GPRS network problem on the internet error

Status
Not open for further replies.

kango2020

Newbie level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Regards to all, it is a lot of time that I try to find a solution to send module SIM900 on the internet, but the results are disappointing. Following the guide "SIM900_TCPIP_Application Note_V1.02", "SIM900 AT Commands Manual_V1.07", "SIM900_IP_Application Note_V1.04", and all the tutorials and tips on the network, does not respond correctly for me. I live in Italy and use "Wind" as a manager, maybe it's a problem of European GPRS network? Or is it just a problem that I have?

p.s. The factory does not answer me

bye

The factory is now helping me to clarify the reasons why the application does not work on the SIM900, maybe the cause is a filter on the GSM network that does not allow ftp traffic. Also thanks to embRTS.

Status
Not open for further replies.