Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

SIM card is not registering to Network?

Status
Not open for further replies.

deebakece

Newbie level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Dear all,

when am trying at+creg? am getting response of +CREG:0,0 which means 0,0 – not registered, MT is not currently searching a new operator to register. Even if i wait for long time am getting same error?

What may be the reason its not registering to any of the network ? Can anybody help me ? I tried with different simcards still there is no change in response.

Thanks,
Deebak

If the cards are registering in other phones it might be because the particular carrier is restricting the equipment to what they have certified on their system.

ATT in U.S. used to do this. When I worked at a major cellphone manufacturer we avoided ATT because all the engineers were alway testing pre-released new model phones that were rejected by ATT system when a registry attempt was made.

Status
Not open for further replies.