Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Significant of magnitude n phase plot of E-field

Status
Not open for further replies.

chailingleow

Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi all

I am research about metamaterial.DO anyone knows what the magnitude n phase plot of E-field means to the metamaterial?

Hi chailinggleow,

The phase and magnitude reflexion of ebg structure will give you some informations about the behaviors of the structure.

The phase will show you how the structure acts: it can be acts a PEC or a PMC (in the band gap).

Then the magnitude can show for example if the structure absorbs or acts like as a pec surface and reflects all energy.

I think that was your question no ?

regards

Piboo

piboo said:
Hi chailinggleow,

The phase and magnitude reflexion of ebg structure will give you some informations about the behaviors of the structure.

The phase will show you how the structure acts: it can be acts a PEC or a PMC (in the band gap).

Then the magnitude can show for example if the structure absorbs or acts like as a pec surface and reflects all energy.

I think that was your question no ?

regards

Piboo

Hi Piboo,

So u mean when u see the color of the E field(magnitude or phase) u will know how the structure acts?

Rdgs,
Chai Ling

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back