Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Signal Intergrity Related issues

Status
Not open for further replies.
pankaj said:
Dear Venkat,

Can you tell me how to simulate a series switch model on Hyperlynx 7.7.
Specifically I want to simulate bus switch from TI SN74CB3T16211. The ibis model from TI (any other vendor also like Fairchild) have defined all the pins as input and not as output.
In cadence they have a method to convert this model into an input-output model but the method for Hyperlynx is not known to me. My support for Mentor Graphics has expired and hence I am not getting any reply from them.

With regards
Pankaj

this is frm mentor supportnet

Most IBIS keywords are supported by the HyperLynx simulator, including [Driver Schedule], [Submodel] and in the V7.7 update of HyperLynx, [Series Pin Mapping] and [Model Selector].

The unsupported keywords (and their related sub parameters) include [Series Switch] and [Series Switch Groups], [Series Current], [Series MOSFET], [Pin Mapping] and [Model Spec].

HyperLynx can also launch simulations, containing IBIS models, that take place in Hspice or ADMS. These tools have their own IBIS key word support limitations.

No simulator supports all the IBIS keywords. Some keywords were added for specific simulation tools only.

Later versions of HyperLynx often support additional IBIS key words. Staying on maintenance and updating to the latest version when released will help your tools stay current with the most recent updates to the IBIS standard. Release documents included with each update will indicate additional and updated IBIS key word support.

Added after 51 minutes:

also chk this

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back