Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

signal distortion for common power supply

Status
Not open for further replies.

yokel

Junior Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
I am using two PWM amplifiers for amplifying two PWM signals which are 90degree out of phase. Both the amplifiers are run from the same dc power source and common ground. I am providing the PWM signals from function generator.

Now the problem is- in the output end the rising and falling of one signal is distorting the shape of another signal and vice versa. Can anyone tell me the probable reasons and how I can solve this problem.

thanks a lot in advance

There are so many many problems which affect other part IC chips.

First of all, make power line enough large not to act as a resistor. (ground, too)

Second, seperate power and ground lines from the its output pin of power reculator (or supply). Search about power feedbak.

Thrid, place enough capacitors between +V to ground. this will effectively reduce such effect.

I hope this will help.
anyway, good luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.