Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Siemens C45: service manual & cable-scheeme...

Status
Not open for further replies.

kalach2002

Junior Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
siemens c45 at command

Could someone advise me: Where could I get this two subjects?

conection siemens c45

For the cable look here:
**broken link removed**

best regards

at command c45

Looked...
But lang=Deautch,
& the list of the models doesn`t contain C45!
Maybe other model cable-scheeme `ll be good for C45: Ex; C35 or smthng like that?
Is there any place in Net where I could get some soft for Siem.C45?

siemens c45 user manual

The cables for all Siemens phones from x25 up to (not including x55) are as far as I know the same.

What do you want to do?

Just communicate with the phone or also use handsfree mode?

I used babelfish to translate the page from german to english:

For our tinkering PC lovers and everything, who are too expensive the thing:
The data cable for S10, S/E11, C10, C11, S25, C/S/M35, Nokia and many different
after some (courageous) trying out succeeded: my S10 speaks with my PC, which about in such a way can look:
at+csq
+CSQ: 24,99 OK ONE at+cpbr =? +CPBR: (1-100), 20, 18

Actually it is not anything special, it concerns finally a standard application with MAX232 (with 5V-Geraeten, for instance the S10) or MAX3232 (with 3V-Geraeten, about Nokia51/61/62/71xx or S25/S, m, c35). The current supply been made by the serial interface PC (if RTS supplies not sufficiently river, several interface signals can be used additionally, in the diagram green), alternatively can however also a battery be attached (in the diagram lila represented). Who the connection diagram does not understand is please the fingers to omit. Please absolutely before beginning of the wild Loetorgien again read that here .
Well, thanks. One needs:
a Fetzen hole raster plate (in addition, freewire goes)
bases a 16pol (courageous one the IC solders directly. I not.)
a MAX232 or a MAX3232
two diodes 1N...., nearly all the same which (100mA should get over it without loss...)
4 Tantalelkos for each 1u or 100n
2 Elkos for each û7 (alternative Tantalelkos)
1 condenser 100n
optionally 1 breakdown diode 3V3
1 voltage regulator 7805 (78L05 (TO92), had I should not actually be enough however degrees)
ever a plug for the serial interface with the PC and the interface with the telephone ( * )
1 gift

the plate: 9 or 25poliger plug
Bez. 9pin 25pin
DCD 1 8
RxD 2 3
TxD 3 2
GND 5 7
RTS 7 4
DSR 6 6
CTS 8 5
DTR 4 20

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

the connection diagram 5V: the bill of material 5V:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

the connection diagram 3V: the bill of material 3V:

the reference to tinkering:
make a fine layout in accordance with condition of the connection diagram. Professionals (not I...) put simply the parts into the plate and roast loosely. The parts blue in the connection diagram are optional and can be also omitted depending upon application:
Siemens SDL (for S10/11 etc..) needed level at DSR and CTS determined
the bridge RxD after DCD is necessary only with Nokia
the voltage supply of the circuit can come alternatively from the serial interface, from a Akku/einer battery or, with S25/X35 also from pin 4 of the telephone. In latter case the supply voltage regulation can naturally be void.
The Jumper visible in the picture originates still from the experimentation phase, simply does not consider. The circuit with the appropriate signals of the serial interface with the PC and the suitable pin at the telephone connect. A terminal program start (19200,8N1) and
at+cgmi

enter. If the telephone with (for example)
+CGMI: SIEMENS

, was the work answers successfully, thus the gift packs up and to me sends.
Wenns folded, I about a short message would be pleased.

the training further literature:
the GSM specifications TS GSM 07,05 (Use OF DATA terminal equipment are recommended - DATA Circuit terminating; Equipment (DTE - DCE) interface for Short Message service (SMS) and Cell Broadcast service (CBS)) as well as TS GSM 07,07 (digitally cellular telecommunications system (phase 2+); RK COMMAND set for GSM mobile equipment (ME)). For the fewer abgehaerteten I have here a short summary (among other things.) from the S10 instructions supported. Perhaps it is helpful.......

* : Plug for various telephones: naturally one buys a cheap accessory with plug (on the fact it respects that all pins in it are!) and uses that. Nice humans made me attentive on the portable free speech free of HAMA (LIBERTY is called). There are generally adapters, which seem to be quite inexpensive from HAMA for many mobile telephones. For the S10 about 19,95 DM cost, to have for instance with per or MediaMarkt. Or with www.handystecker.de

© by Nobbi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back