Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Shifting the Job from Design to Marketing in Microcontroller

Status
Not open for further replies.

V

Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hello Friends,

Presently my job profile is in design of microcontroller in India; I would like to switch from design domain to marketing domain of microcontroller.

I would like the comments and suggestion from you.

I have so many doubts and questions regarding my career profile, if I switch my job from design to marketing, and that’s why I have posted my question here.

Churning –
Why you want to switch – Interest
Am I not doing good in design – No I am doing better work in design, I have worked on hardcore designs, I have sound understanding and good command in applications, domain knowledge.

Would my career growth in marketing be better?
If you can share your insights, your experience or any suggestion, I’ll be highly obliged. Thanks you friends..

What do you like to do ?
Do you like to work with people ?
The skill sets of a marketing person is completely different to that of an embedded designer?
Do a Myers Briggs (MB) personality test ; look at the MB profile of different jobs

Thanks klystron.

Yes I like to work with people. Can you put some light on skill sets of Marketing Engineer?

Suggestions are welcome from all of you. Thanks in advance. please dont mind sharing your views.

Status
Not open for further replies.