Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Service manual or circuit diagram for a Blackstar Jupiter 500 Function Generator

Status
Not open for further replies.

Goggy

Newbie level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi Everyone, this is my first post to the edaboard forum. Seems to be a well kept secret. I have been looking for a decent electronics forum for ages but have never seen this one.

I am looking for a circuit diagram of the Blackstar Jupiter 500 Function Generator. I have been given a broken one and it seems too good to throw out. I can have a look without a circuit but a service manual would be excellent. Power rails all ok, no output waveforms at all. :smile:

Thanks in advance.

Jupiter 500 Instruction Manual .pdf:

**broken link removed**

Still poking around for the service manual & schematics.

-- coiley

Jupiter 500 Instruction Manual .pdf:

**broken link removed**

Still poking around for the service manual & schematics.

-- coiley

Hi Coiley. Many thanks, those documents give me some idea of what I am dealing with. I shall now attempt to find some time in which to fix it! I know the equipment is old, but if the fault is fairly quick to find and rectify it will be worthwhile. I hate to see test equipment wasted.

Thanks once again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back