Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

serial to parallel conversion code in verilog

Status
Not open for further replies.

ali_bukhari

Newbie level 6
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
anyone who can send me the verilog code for serial to parallel conversion

Try to get the book Verilog Synthesis Primer. You will find a code for a universal shift register.
It has the functionality you are asking.
--
Amr

thx 4 ur reply wud u temme exactly the name of the writer of htis book

so nice of u kindly lemme kw is it possible to make exact clks of 2 mhz n 8 mhz from 50 mhz system clk ; so that they are synchronized as well

Added after 2 minutes:

do u ve any experience of working on embedded systems?

50 to 2 yes, 50 to 8 no
--
Amr

do u ve any idea of fsm if i send u the fsm code written in verilog would u b able to errect it 4 me?

errect it?!!!!
Do you mean correct it?
--
Amr

ali, Look into using DCM's or PLL's for clock logic. The PLL's might only be on a virtex5.

you basically would need to get a 2MHz (or 4MHz) clock, then use a DCM (xilinx) to generate the 8MHz and 2MHz clocks.

but i m using on board system clk of 16 mhz clk this has solved my problems thx 4 ur reply . n do teeme if in any i might help u out

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back