Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Sentaurus device (SYNOPSYS TCAD)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ifee

Newbie level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hello,

I am using Sentaurus TCAD version C-2009.06 to simulate VJFET for III-V semiconductor material, i am facing problem regarding new dopant species introduce in it. If i define it in parameter file the program fails and if i omit the command its run successfully but given as error "No dopant species was found". Can someone help me out of this problem that i face from last 2 months.
8-O

Sorry dear, i do not have this software but you can download this from torrent or any other source.
If you need Silvco Tcad then i will send you the link, but i am not sure about these link bcecause i never use them. If you still need then inform me.
Waiting for reply.

Dear ifee,
I can not download this software because I can not fine the link of Sentaurus TCAD device. Can you send me the link of this software ?
Thank you very much !

Dear ifee,
I can not download this software because I can not fine the link of Sentaurus TCAD device. Can you send me the link of this software ?
Thank you very much !

Dear Trandangbaoan
I do not have the link of Sentaurus tcad, i told about the silvco tcad.

Sorry dear, i do not have this software but you can download this from torrent or any other source.
If you need Silvco Tcad then i will send you the link, but i am not sure about these link bcecause i never use them. If you still need then inform me.
Waiting for reply.
can u send me the tcad atlas link......please......
zuhaniyaz@rediff.com

Dear abida, i have ***** for silvaco tacd but i am not sure that its work or not,
silvaco_tcad_2007
Part 1:
http://ifile.it/nvguj04
Part 2:
http://ifile.it/twejkzx
Secondly, i use Sentaurs TCAD i know much about it but i donot give this software to u bcz it is official use by my department.
Take care

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back