Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

sensor system

Status
Not open for further replies.

kiran.ar

Newbie level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
halo pals, am new to this group, i want some info on how sensor system works? i mean apart from scada, for factories do they use an ld or led for each sensor and how will they monitor the data and how will they store those data?

Hi,

there are basically two types of sensor outputs digital and analog
analog is somewhat difficult to understand as again to manipulate analog signal we need to use adc ic.
in digital outputs we have again lots of categories initially you just read how they work
two types of outputs are NPN & PNP. go to mentioned below link for better knowledge
https://electrofreak.hpage.com/get_file.php?id=190048&vnr=993857
copy this link and paste in your address bar

sushil

well thanq sushil.
and i also wanted to know for an factory: i mean to say where an temperature sensors , vibration( lik piezoelectric) sensors and all used...how they monitor the data...i mean weather they go for an display device for each sensor?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back