Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

SCSwitch – Switch for SC analysis

Status
Not open for further replies.

Luis Felipe

Newbie level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi everyone.

I need to simulate a SCswitch in mwo, I need to change the state since off to on and simulate what happen in transient analysis when the state change, I attached the pdf file that I'm using but the simulation show me some errors " identifier expected line number: 24 # ScSwitch SC1 1 2 ScSwitch SC1 1 2 PHASE 2 line in input file: ScSwitch SC1 1 2 ScSwitch SC1 1 2 PHASE 2", I don't know what happend with it.

Thank a lot for your reply. The page number in pdf file is 49.

Attachments

• RIII.pdf
    1.5 MB · Views: 65

Hello,

Did you setup all the parameters, including secondary parameters & connections for this element on the circuit schematic...
Also this element work only in the APLAC simulator, so you choose that simulator when you create measurements....

---manju---

Hi Manju.

Thanks for your reply, I could simulate the switch but the other manner, I obtained the model to on Switch and off switch with lumped elements and I used the aplac simulator, I had a very good response. I hope to have your help to other questions.

LuisFe.

Status
Not open for further replies.