Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

SC_TSMC180 library problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

mehran1367

Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
hi all,
can we limit design compiler not to use some cells .fore example I want to have an and cell ,a nor cell instead of an AOI cell.is it possible ?(I use SC_TSMC180 library)

help

tanx

set_dont_use or something like that is a sdc command to indicate which std cell you don't want the synthesizer to used.

rca is right, you can go through all your AOI cells in the library and set_dont_use them.

Take into account that excluding such elementary cell from your library may cause very not-optimized design in some cases.

Hello everybody
As a matter of fact, I'm new to cadence virtuoso and usually use gpdk180 library to simulate schematics in cadence using ADE (analog design environment). But when I was looking around in my Linux machine, I found a folder named SC_TSMC180 beside my gpdk180 folder and wondered what it is for :!:
I did some googling, but didn't find anything useful about it :cry:
Could you explain a little about its usage, and how its related to cadence virtuoso
I would appreciate any documentation or tutorial
Thanks in advance

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back