Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

[SOLVED] SC Integrator with SC CMFB or CT CMFB??

Status
Not open for further replies.

jgk2004

Full Member level 5
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hello all,

So I am having issues with the settling of my SC cmfb and was wondering, Is there any reason why I don't go to CT CMFB in my SC system? I understand that a SC CMFB might be lower power, but I am not liking how my settling looks and am strongly considering just going with CT CMFB at this point. Are there any draw backs beside power and compensation? Also with a CT CMFB I would assume I can get more loop gain to more accurately set my CM level. Any feedback would be great!

JGK

I don't think there is a strong reason for not using CT CMFB for a SC circuit. It is just that the SC CMFB fits nicely within the whole approach of switched capacitors and the detection of the CM is done without affecting the DC gain of the main amplifier and DC gain is something that you care about in SC circuits.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back