Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

samsung 32 LED TVstart up blinking

Status
Not open for further replies.

kanagarajp

Newbie level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
my Samsung 32 inch 3D smart TV suddenly not starting up.The screen lights up fully with smart TV logo and goes off in half second. Again full same picture and in half second the picture goes off. the LEDs alternatively light on and go off.I thought the problem was with mother board . any one help with schematic of this TV(the model number UA32F6400AMXXD).is it LED panel problem with shortened LED strip?please help

Sounds like either a popped capacitors on the power board, or like me (UE40D5520), a mainboard... Be careful buying a replacement from eBay as you'll likely need to match up the panel type, local set, and front color... The bit that I'm currently struggling with.

Try the power board first... Those caps are super cheap, and only 2 solders per cap so nothing to be scared of (just leave the power out for a long while first).

This is common problem for samsung smart tv. there is software problem . no one can write this software on flash ic. you need to replace mother board. it is batter to go samsung authorized service center.

wbr

Status
Not open for further replies.