Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

RTL Design and Verification remote job

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tampler

Newbie level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
US microelectronics company working on a state-of-art high speed data processing system is looking for a rockstar RTL and Verification engineers, capable to propell our advanced technology and solve complex tasks in a high paced competitive environment.

What we offer
- 3 Months full time/part time engagement in a research project with a possibility for a full time job
- Remote work only
- Part time job is possible
- Challenging tasks within an international design stars team

RTL engineer requirements:
- Bachelor/Master/PhD degree in Microelectronics or related fields
- 5+ years of related experience in ASIC or FPGA RTL projects (10+ years for a Senior position)
- Excellence in Verilog RTL is a must
- Prior experience in a complex System-on-chip design
- Multi clock domain and CDC design experience
- Experience with the highly pipelined design, knowledge of processor architectures would be an advantage
- Hands-on experience with high speed interfaces (10G/40G, PCI Express) is desired

Verification engineer requirements:
- Bachelor/Master/PhD degree in Microelectronics or related fields
- 5+ years of related experience in ASIC or FPGA Verification (10+ years for a Senior position)
- Proven hands-on experience in TLM and advanced verification methodologies
- Proven experience in a system-on-chip IP integration
- Linux Make/Bash/Python scripting experience

Please send your CV indicating a position you're applying to: soccjob@gmail.com

We're an equal opportunity employer and dedicated to diversity. Applicants from any country will be considered with an equal attention.

I have just started with sytemverilog and UVM/OVM methodology. I was 10 year FPGA designer. Is there any chance for me?

I have just started with sytemverilog and UVM/OVM methodology. I was 10 year FPGA designer. Is there any chance for me?
Sure, please send us your CV with a small brief of accomplished projects

@ Tampler:

I have seven years of experience (ASIC/FPGA design and verification, PCB/System design and validation).

I worked on Verilog, System Verilog and have a knowledge of VMM methodology.

Can my profile be considered?

Thanks.

@ Tampler:
I have seven years of experience (ASIC/FPGA design and verification, PCB/System design and validation).
I worked on Verilog, System Verilog and have a knowledge of VMM methodology.
Can my profile be considered?
Thanks.
Sure, Suresh, please go ahead and apply.

Guys, please do send us your CVs and specify the position you're applying to in the topic. We're an equal opportunity company and are looking for talent world wide to fill up job positions on several sites. Whether you're a seasoned professional with a 5-30 years of related experience or a recent graduate, we will try to offer the best position to fully realize your potential

Please send your CV to: soccjob@gmail.com

Happy New Year to everybody!
Tampler

Hi, Tampler,

I have sent my CV. Is there any response from you?

Thanks!

Hi Tampler,

I'm a B.E ECE graduate with excellent vlsi domain knowledge. I have experience in both RTL and Verification. I possess excellent skill in Verilog, System Verilog and UVM methodologies. I have also worked on 2 design projects and a Verification project at the training level.

Please consider me. I have already sent my resume to the mail-id you have mentioned above. Take a look and Please tell your thoughts on my position.

Regards,
Sreekand.

RTL Design and Verification remote job

- - - Updated - - -

hi, Tampler
I have sent you my resume. i'm zhenyu.liu
thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.