Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

RS232 to Rs485 Circuit, PCB

Status
Not open for further replies.
rs-485 circuit

do you know any schematics for rs232 to profibus

rs232 to 485 circuit

Here is a RS232 to Rs485 Circuit .
Hope it will help.

rs485 interface schematic

this is autoamtion PLC

circuit rs232 to rs485

USB To RS-485

**broken link removed**

rs485 to rs232 schematics

Hello
I am looking for USB to RS232 level converter can you please help me regarding this.. I go through the FT232 but i din't get full details about that,and for that any extra drivers is required or not.

circuit rs232 to 485

Hi,
Yes, you need a MAX232 like level converter. The basic chip FTD232 gives only TTL level I/Os for RS232.

Regards,
Laktronics

232 to 485 circuit

there are two projects on net which may be usefull for you,
1st google for "Igor USB", which someone from slovaki made a usb to serial converter using ATMEL AVR microcontroller.
2nd in sourceforge.net look for com0com project which emulates a com port in system.

idea: you can implement your own usb to rs232 converter using igor's circuit, but it did not add a new com device to system. use com0com to define one, and redirect transactions to your own hardware (Igore).

good luck;

Re: ft232 to rs485

Another RS232 to RS485 converter link here. I have bought several converters from these guys. Highly recommended and they do have some schematics available.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back