Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Rodents deterrent Circuit

Status
Not open for further replies.

flexx

Member level 5
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
rodents deterrent circuit

This is a very useful circuit to use in your house , if you complaining from insects or Mice , this will be very good circuit . and any thing ill help .

Hi all,

Has somebody tested this? Does it help? I need something like this to prevent mice to attack my car!

Aslak

i use this circuit in my house , this is very useful circuit .

flexx said:
This is a very useful circuit to use in your house , if you complaining from insects or Mice , this will be very good circuit . and any thing ill help .

can you explain about the basic principles of the circuit operation? how do the mice get deterred away?

Mice and insects don't "like" loud sounds especially above 20kHz or 40kHz. Humans are not able to hear that frequencies. So, this circuit is standard oscillator with NE555 and piezo speaker. If you add amplifier stage on output, you could get even more peace from bugs and mices. Real frequency should be obtain with a litlle experiments, but anything above 30kHz should work.

meax98

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back