Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

RFID tag for communication with u2270b

Status
Not open for further replies.
rfid reader circuit

Can anyone tell me, which mode does the U2270 start operation in? Manchester or bi-phase? How to select the mode? Also, how to transmit the opcodes required by the Tag?

TIA

uC_guy

schematic of rfid reader

Well, The U2270b is suitable for biphase and manchester. I think than you don´t need select the operation mode. You only receive a stream of bits and you should make a program in the microcontroler which receive this information like you want it. It only can effects in the way that you design the code in the microcontroller that is connected to the U2270b.
I would like someone else responses this question for seeing soe different opinions.

china rfid id-12

i want to design a rfid reader using microcontrioller only...is it possible to do using no other reader ic?

rfid module,id-12,china

EDIT: sorry it was a dummy question...

write rfid schematic

It is no possible, because the reader is the interface between the microcontroller and the tag. Its function is to adaptate the signal level to the ttl voltage, synchronizes the transpoder rate with the microntroler speed, check if there is not bit errors, demodulates the signal.......
Bye

philips icode iso 15693 memory erase

Thanks, luben111 for your coperation.

rfid reader ic

U can also try to get some samples for free at www.ti.com
they will send u 2-3 samples for free...
but dont try to cheat them.....they can stop giving the samples for ur country.

rfid id-12 price

Colleagues,

Which RFID reader chip puts out the most power?

My crude understanding is that power translates into current that the chip can put out on the antenna coil. According to the datasheets, EB4095 can put out 250mA and U2270 can put out 200mA. I know from the app notes that it’s possible to make the reader more sensitive by adding an amplifier to the input. Is it also possible to make the reader more powerful by adding an amplifier (power amp) to the output? If so, what are the limits set by bodies like TUV, CE, FCC, GOST/RST etc?

Thanks,
Nick

P.S. A lot of RFID reader chips have been mentioned here already, so I don’t think I’m hijacking this thread.

avr rfid receiver

hi luben
which compiler do u use for copiling your code, i want to edit it bu in CCS (PICC) i can't compile it.

shematic reader in rfid

Hello again,

Anybody knows what is the bit period of the data output from the u2270b??

Thanks everybody

sonmicro 13.56 rfid circuit

could anybody tell me the simplest rfid reader ic

psoc 13.56 rfid schematic

hi every body
i want to make a good reader rfid with u2270 and atmega microcontroller
can every body help me to make it.
thanks

rfid 125k reader schematic

Pls google the chip FM1702. This is cheap.

u2270 trasponder

haha.FM1702 is frome China!!!!!!!!!!!

would you recommend em microelectronic

chentzin said:
Hello Luben111,

Thanks for the schematic and everything. I want to modify the circuit. I need to read the tag id from the reader from my computer through the serial port. Is it possible to do so? Is there any source code or the way to decode the transpoder? Please help me. Thanks!!

Hello Chentzin and Luben111 or anybody around

I am olso planning to use the U2270B, and parallel port for connection for PC to the reader. However, am bit confuse over the port allocation. Parallel Port is make up of 3 ports, data, status and control. for successful data transfer, so which control, status (handshaking purpose) and data line of the U2270B can be connect to the parallel port.

Thanks and cheers :D

build my own rfid reader

thank for all
I use HTRC110

Re: RFID reader IC

I realize this is an old thread but has anyone used the U2270B with TK5551 tags, if so would you be able to provide some assistance with some basic source code for communications?

Re: RFID reader IC

Hi

from your experience what is the maximum reading distance that can be achieved in an RFID system that works on 13.56MHz?

Thanks

Bobi

Status
Not open for further replies.