Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

rf transmission problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

shirishb

Newbie level 5
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi i have a problem i m using 2 ht12e with diffrent addresses n trying to get these data with two diffrent ht12d with respective addresses n i am using monopole as antenna but it is nt working... Can you tell me why it is happening n solution for it

you can't transmit with two transmitters at the same time to two receivers unless they both have separate receiving aerials. You can share a common transmit aerial providing only one transmitter is active at a time.
Frank

Is it not possible with diff addresses also whtvis meant by aerial...

First try to get one ht12e to communicate with one ht12d to make sure is isn't an interference problem. In any case, standard debugging would say that if a complex system does not work, try to make the system simpler and see if it you can get that working. If you can't get the simpler system working, there is no chance you will get the more complicated system working.

whtvis meant by aerial...
aerial = antenna

Are you using an RF transmitter and RF receiver? You can't just connect ht12d and ht12e directly to the antennas and expect them to transmit/receive anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.