Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

RF Serial Transmitter and Reciver

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jeffrey Peter

Member level 5
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
I'm working with 8051 MC. I have to design an serial RF transmitter/receiver working on baud rate 9600. I have seen a lot of RF modules but I want to make one myself. Please provide me with working schematics or design procedure. Thanks in advance.

Well there are a lot of parametets that are undefined here. Distance, Frequency of operation, costs and most important of all skills to handle RF (espacially Impedance matching). Also there are different types of modulation and encription techniques and so on. . .
There are a lot of Low cost low power RF transceivers IC from different vendors are available. I would recommend you to see CC2500 fro Texas Instruments. Provide details so one should be clear in guiding you.

I can recommend NRF24L01. I posted an examples and sample codes in my topic.

Status
Not open for further replies.