Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

RF Interfacing with internal eeprom of atmega8

Status
Not open for further replies.

DILIP371987

Newbie level 5
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Dear Sir/Mam
My question related to RF ID interfacing with the atmega8 microcontroller.
I am reading data from the RFID tag and store it in the internal EEPROM. when I introduce a specific tag then it send the all data on the computer hyperterminal.
This thing work properly. But the problem arises that it takes few seconds to send data. At the same time, when the data sending on the serial com port(hyperterminal) any card(tag) introduce with reader, system gets hang or it does not work. After reset it work properly. Now I want that at sending time how can I disable the tag or reader reading circuit. That's why my circuit can not read the tag and it work properly.

Thanks

if you post a schematic, others may attempt to help you.
You should post your software here also.

there are just too many possibilities to speculate on what the problem may be.

if you post a schematic, others may attempt to help you.
You should post your software here also.

there are just too many possibilities to speculate on what the problem may be.

I am using bascom avr platform.

Receive the data through RX pin and send it to TX pin nothing any additional hardware.

I want to disable the RFID Reader for the some time whenever it sending the data from the TX pin.

Looks like a pure programming problem. I presume, you don't need to disable the reader, just ignore the data.

Status
Not open for further replies.