Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

RF Engineer (Antenna Design) Wanted @ Laird Penang Malaysia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chest

Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
malaysia rf engineer

Dear All,

Laird Tehcnologies (M) Sdn. Bhd located in Penang, Malaysia is looking for front-end RF Engineers on researching antenna technology and designing, fabricating and testing novel antennas and antenna systems.

We would like to invite highly motivated and dynamic individuals to join our team. If you feel you are talent with this job, send your resume to bebillion@hotmail.com.

POSITION : RF Engineer

JOB SPECIFICATIONS
•Research trade publications, patents, technical papers and existing products to determine the “state of the art" of antenna technology.
•Design antennas using computer simulation and experimental techniques.
•Fabricate and test novel antenna designs for use in cell phones, land mobile radios (LMRs), and other wireless devices.
•Characterize antenna performance by conducting electrical tests such as VSWR, near and far field gain measurements, and specific absorption rate (SAR) tests.
•Compose written reports to fully document all project activity.
•Prepare and deliver technical presentations to a variety of small or large groups.
•Work as part of an engineering design team with mechanical engineers, drafters and project engineers to develop new products.
•Provide updates on project status and technological changes to the design team.
•Provide support and assistance to project team as needed.
•Write research papers and patent applications.

REQUIREMENTS
•Computer literate-MS Office required, programming skills and analytical software experience a plus
•Close attention to detail and ability to work with others as part of a design team
•Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
•Good communication skills, both oral and written
•5 years in design and development of antennas, and impedance matching devices
•Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering or Electrical Engineering Technology

Interested candidates are invited to apply and write in with a comprehensive resume stating current & expected salaries to bebillion@hotmail.com.

Valid until 15 June 2008 subject to availability of the above job openings.So hurry up!!!

To your career successs,

About Laird
Laird Technologies, the world’s leading designer and manufacturer of antenna solutions, electromagnetic (EMI) shielding products, telematics and thermal management products continues to experience growth in the industries we serve.

Laird Technologies is continuously looking for qualified individuals to help achieve our objective of being the preferred supplier of leading-edge electronic components manufactured and serviced around the globe.

laird penang

*Private Message*

penang rf engineer

Greetings Chest,

I am certainly looking forward to work as an antenna researcher /rf engineer in your laird, penang. As a fresh graduate, I am willing to work with a starting salary (low salary) between RM 2000 to RM 2400.

As for my research interests, i am pretty much interested in analysis electromagnetic wave problems especially antenna analysis. I am also interested in computational electromagnetics especially the boundary element method (integral equation technique). Usually, i am pretty keen of downloading and analyzing journals from the IEEE especially ieee antennas and propagation society and ieee microwave theory and techniques society.

I looking forward to this application with the hope that you will be considering me to work in your company.

Hope to hear from your reply soon. Thank you.

Kind regards,

Ng

wanted for industries in penang

This position has been filled. Thank you for applying this position.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back