Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Request for papers from IEEE and other sources

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dmitrij

Advanced Member level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Request for papers

Dear forum members!!!

I need a number of papers mainl from IEEE but also from some other sources. Unfortunately I do not have access to these bases (electronic access) and therefore I am not able to obtain them now. If you can do this or, at least, know where it is possible to find them. please let me know via this forum or via the private message system.

Thanks in advance

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1) K. Konstantinides "Threshold bounds in SVD and a new iterative algorithm for order selection in AR models", IEEE Trans., SP-39, 1218-1221, 1991.

2) Xian-Da Zhang and Yuan-Sheng Zhang "Determination of the MA order of an ARMA process using sample correlations", IEEE Trans., SP-41, 2277-2280, 1993.

3) M. Pagano "Estimation of models of autoregressive signal plus white noise", Ann. Statist., 2, 99-108, 1974

4) Broersen P.M.T. "Finite sample criteria for autoregressive order selection", IEEE Transactions on Signal Processing, 48(12), 3550-3558

5) Djuric P. "Asymptotic MAP criteria for model selection", IEEE Transactions on Signal Processing, 46(10), 2726-2735

6) Fuchs J.J. "ARMA order estimation via matrix perturbation theory", IEEE Transactions on Automatic Control, AC-32(4), 358-361

7) Kashyap R.L. "Optimal choice of AR and MA parts in autoregressive moving average models", IEEE Transactions on Pattern Analysis and Machine Intelligence, 4(2), 99-104

Schwarz D. "Estimating the dimension of a model", Annals of Statistics, 6, 461-464

9) Seghouane A.K., M. Bekara, G. Fleury "A small sample model selection criterion based on Kullback's symmetric divergence", Proceedings of the International Conference on Acoustics, Speech and Signal Processing, Vol. 6, Hong-Kong, 145-148

10) Stoica P., Y. Selen, J. Li "Multi-model approach to model selection", Digital Signal Processing, 14(5), 399-412

11) Hannan E.J., Quinn B.G. "The determination of the order of an autoregression", Journal of the Royal Statistical Society, Series B, 41, 2, (1979), 190-195

12) Wallace C.S. "On the selection of the order of a polynomial model", Tech. rep. Royal Holloway College, London, 1997

13) Wallace C.S., reeman P.R. "Estimation and Inference by compact Encoding", Journal of the Royal Statistical Society, Series B, 49, (1987), 240-252

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back