Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

relay driver design-how to

Status
Not open for further replies.

curious_mind

Full Member level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
I need to drive the relay provided in the link https://5.imimg.com/data5/SELLER/Do...speed-tripping-relays-vajh-vajs-and-vajhm.pdf.
The model is VAJHM series which has burden of 150W at 110V dc. I was looking for several options to drive the same. One constraint is that driver should be PCB mountable. It can be either solid state device or a relay. In case of a relay , what should be contact rating to drive the inductive load?

Hi,

the datasheet it´s a "precise measuring device". It´s not a usualy relay with coils and contacts.
The datasheet shows no connection diagram, no schematics, no operating conditions.... So I rather call it an advertisment sheet.
No informatin about these devices can be found on the manufacturers internet site.

I recommend: don´t use it.
If you use it: contact the manufacturer for details.

Klaus

Status
Not open for further replies.