Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Recommend a good American university that offers MSC in VLSI

Status
Not open for further replies.

vijayiyer

Junior Member level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
can anybody help me!!! in finding good universities!!!! plz suggest!!!!!!! help me out!!!!!!

MSC!!

which place country and field r u looking for ?

Re: MSC!!

research235 said:
which place country and field r u looking for ?

Of course STATES!!!"USA"" i guess states is the best place to pursue MSC in VLSI/Micro electronics!! plz sugget!!!! !!!

MSC!!

if u say US .. then U should go for any of the top 15 ranked universities in computers and electrical departments . they all have good facilites .

research235 said:
if u say US .. then U should go for any of the top 15 ranked universities in computers and electrical departments . they all have good facilites .

But do they Offer MSC in VLSI?Microelectronics?? coz im not getting any exact info regarding he course structure an all

hi !
most of the good universities offer this course. if u want i can find out some very good universities ..

regards
deepu

yeah!!
plz plz!! i'l be glad!!! thanks very much if !help me in finding!! some good universities!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back