Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

realization of a circuit with a photocell

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZioToto

Newbie level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
hey everyone

how can i make a circuit that can relay to a range of 200m a signal generated by the commutation of a photocell.

this signal has to be a series of voltage pulse and they can range between 0 and 40mV.

can someone help me???

i don't know... i mean it's an exercise where i have to design this circuit... i told you everything i know... i don't know anything about lasers... what i know and have studied is especially operational amplifier and its applications (comparator, filters, etc)... then modulations and demodulations (ask psk fsk ook dpsk and so on...)

OK, but what do you wish exactly to do pls?
You can search/surf lot of in these info links, its not unintelligent to learn some thing with it.-)
K.

i have to suggest a circuit with a photocell that has to send to 200m a signal that ranges between those values... moreover it has to be a series of pulses... at the end i have to suggest a data trasmission... that's all...

however thanks... i'll look better those sites...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back