Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

RC toy controller ICs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mutad0r

Junior Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
So I need a simple form of communication. I basically just need to transmit a 1 or a 0. The easiest way to do that, I think, is to use one of those chips used in RC toys, that have binary inputs and outputs and do the communicating on their own. I managed to find these as an example: **broken link removed**

The problem Im coming here with is that I cant find any other ICs that do it, so I have no choice in what to buy. Even the ICs I found cannot be found on farnell nor mouser. even googling the name of the ICs I found gives no results. SO, is there some other way these kinds of chips are called, or are they just not openly sold.

Also: if all else fails, how difficult would it be to make a simleish binary rf transmitter and a reciever?

There are tons of RC controllers. Just google "RC CONTROL IC".

simleish?

Status
Not open for further replies.