Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

RASPBERRY PI as an AP and a client simultaneously

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kosyas41

Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi folks,
Im new in the RPI environment, I have two RPI3 b model. I would like to configure both of it as an AP and as a wireless client simultaneously. These two RPI3 will connect to each other and exchanging information.Could you pls give me some tutorials about how to do it, I found a lot of tutorials how to do it but separately only like AP or as a client.
No Internet connection is needed. Both RPis need to be configured with simultaneous or concurrent Access Node-client capabilities; each of them will be the client of each other. Let's call them RPi1 and RPi2:
RPi1 will have a certain MAC1 address (as an access point) and will send a signal to RPi2 who will measure the Received Signal Stregth (RSS1) which comes from MAC1,
At the same time, RPI2 send its MAC2 address and a signal to Rpi1, who will measure RSS2 from MAC2
Both Rpis should store the received RSS for a longer period of time

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back