Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Questions About UPF constrains

Status
Not open for further replies.

hjacky

Newbie level 5
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi, experts,

I have the following questions, would you please check the questions and see if can resolve?

one : Can multiple retention/level_shifter/isolation strategies set to one power domain?
two :Have any summaries about the isolation/level_shifter usage scenarios in the design, i know retention have only one scenario, that it is set on cells within one power domain, but level shifter and isolation need to be inserted on power domain boundaries, so there are many scenarios about their insertion location.
there: need i explicitly write the command "map_retention_cell" in Design compiler? can't the tool mapping by itself if i gave it the full MV target library?

Thanks in advance!

Last edited:

To question one, I got answers from experienced engineers that we can adopt different strategies within one power domain, please help with other questions, thanks in advance!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back