Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Question about Voice Conversation

Status
Not open for further replies.

mcsech

Newbie level 6
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi guys. I'm searching a way to convert a source voice to a target voice. I select two person, and analyse their speech. Then, I try to find the constant matrix like [TARGET]=C.[SOURCE]
I think matlab functions and simulink libraries can help me.
I wonder if is there an anyone can be guide for me or advise another way?
Thanks, take care

Your problem is not clear to answer. What is meant by target matrix or source matrix?As a mild guess of your question "Do you want to a find a linear transformation matrix C between target and source?"

Yes lebesgue, sorry for my bad english. This is a way to find a transformation matrix. I want to know if there is an other way to solve this problem. Procces will be off-line. I will work with recorded voices.
Thanks

Read about MFCC in wiki to understand a few techniques of feature extraction from speech signals! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.