Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

[SOLVED] Proteus software question

Status
Not open for further replies.

ama1703

Newbie level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Can you help me in proteus simulation software.
Some chips in this software like ir2112 there is no Vdd and Vss (they are hidden), so can someone tell me how i can show these pins.

Thanks,
ama1703

It's not possible without editing the component. Why do you need to see them on the schematic?

You should make the connections to these pins by going the the properties window and pressing the button "hidden pins". There you can type any net name to the textboxes.

because i want to use higher voltage than 5v(this is built in this software, Vdd=5v)

Then you should select Design/Configure Power Rails from the menu on the top and add a new power rail with a suitable name (e.g. +12V).

After you've added your new power net, go the hidden pins window i mentioned in my previous message and change the power net from VDD to +12V from there.

If you're using only a single supply which is different than 5V, you don't even need to do this. The fact that the voltage level of the VDD net is defined as 5v does not mean that you have to connect a 5V supply to it.

Status
Not open for further replies.