Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

proteus simulation model with many subcircuits

Status
Not open for further replies.

jimkess

Member level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
hi,

i want to create simulation model of a component which has spice model but the spice model .lib contains lots of sub-circuits. how to create the simulation model?

is there any proteus guru here around?

thanks!

hi,

i want to create simulation component of AD9245 ADC and i have a spice file for it but this spice file contains many subcircuit. all these subcircuits makes up the single circuit for AD9245. Now to add such spice file in proteus?

now if there was a single subcircuit i know how to do it but in my case there are many subcircuit for the same component.

i hope it is understandable

hi,

no, that link won't do in my case.

i have spice model for AD9245 which has many subcircuit(.SUBCKT)

how do i attach this single spice file to the component in proteus?

How many hierarquical layers of customized components (.SUBCKT) is is implemented on this AD9245 device ? I don't know other way than individually adding graphically each one per time in the schematic library, afterward drawing the whole circuit with all these components.

it is more than 15 i guess.

i also had thought about to build individual components from each .subckt but it is far difficult to try and the component might just not work.

but thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back