Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

project:patient monitoring using arm processor

Status
Not open for further replies.

atul.b.bhartia

Newbie level 6
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
arm processor projects

i final year student doing project on patient monitoring system using arm processor and rf chip as transreceiver if anyone have related information please let me know thank you

patient monitoring system using arm processor

ur post help mee lot i want to learn more abt it i want to learn the designing of sensor that i will b interfacing with arm7 having 6 adc

arm processor based projects

ya i will be measuring heart pulse rate and temperature of pateint

projects on arm processor

atul.b.bhartia said:
heart pulse rate
Heart pulse rate is usually measured with pulse oximeter or ECG/EKG.

Here's an app note for pulse oximeter **broken link removed**

BTW. Which ARM microcontroller are you planning to use? Which compiler?

projects using arm processor

i hav seen som datasheet of arm my study is going on my requirement is i want atleast 6 inbuilt adc in it this is primary requirement

i want to learn many things from u

projects related to arm processor.pdf

this information is very useful bt i want more information related to it im nt findin them can u tel website related to it i searched on google bt there is no information related to my project drm wer u got this information can u tel me plz thanck you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back