Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Project for pwm - how to combine tgt with ADC and PWM

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: project for pwm help

ask u all question den all sae tat.. super bo liao.. just tell mi what is DMX512? is for what?

do u all know what is DMX512?

what is that? tell mi how it work?

yes but i don't have the sample.. how do i write the code?

jason1987 said:
yes but i don't have the sample.. how do i write the code?

why do you need the code if you have done everything, as you said earlier?

jason1987 said:
ask u all question den all sae tat.. super bo liao.. just tell mi what is DMX512? is for what?

What is a "super bo liao"? Sounds like a big snake.

i have all my code and i have done it all the thing but lastly i got some problem which how do i talk to pc using industial protocol DMX512. i am using hyper teminal to talk to my board but how can i talk to the pc?

jason1987 said:
do u all know what is DMX512?
It's a protocol used to control stage lighting, but I don't see how it fits into the orginal question. This thread is beginning to sound like an old "Abbott and Costello" routine!

what is that? RS485? i hv c c8051f226dk board how do i talk to the pc.. my teacher ask mi to use hyper terminal to talk to pc. using com port

Added after 3 hours 20 minutes:

help help

I didn't think the ancient 8051 was still used by students in Japan.

Lots of info about DMX512 on the net.
**broken link removed**
dmxphy1.gif

erm i have done it but the pc dun understand what i type.. e.g i type A pc output give mi rubbish output.. don't know what he type out

Added after 1 hours 2 minutes:

i having a problem.. i can tok to hyper terminal but why display at the pc all is rubbish word.. and i onli can type a character den press enter den will it will display.. why?

Added after 48 minutes:

i repeat in good sentence.. when i type A pc give mi rubbish letter which is nt A, meaning the PC don't know what am i typing..

if i post my code here.. can help mi check where is the bug? and i type someting out but the pc give rubbish... i dunno where is the error..

anyone help mi.. can tell mi hw RS232 talk to my project which is 8051?

Status
Not open for further replies.