Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Project for pwm - how to combine tgt with ADC and PWM

Status
Not open for further replies.

jason1987

Member level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
pwm help

anyone help mi for pwm... urgent. thank

Re: project for pwm help

i am clear what i wan but i dunno how to combine tgt with ADC n PWM. help

how abt the current drive? hw to connect.. i have done everyting only current drive? help

do u noe current driver is what? i have done ADC and PWM.. the problem is tat. how to change the LED? because i need to use a super bright LED instead of a normal LED>> how to change?

i know.. but i have a transistor using 3094 and i put some resistor beside them scare LED bomb. but the problem is that.. how i control the LED using a switch.. i have done my another led using switch but how i connect to super bright LED? also using the same tatic..just tat using a super bright LED.

The answer is the same...
Get details about your LED, i.e. its current rating
And choose a transistor which can handle that current (Also add a limiting resistor).
Now connect the Base of that transistor to the PWM pin, and I think u know the connection for transistor as a switch.

can u post your code in C. I'm working on the same. its urgent please help.

i noe.. the problem now i need to do hardware part first... my board voltage is only 3.3V how to supply the super bright LED?

project for pwm help

dude! how much dos the so-called" superbright led consumes? how much current, how much is the A-K drop voltage???? dude I think you know nothing on the subject...

what is DMX512?
my question is this

the project is about remotely control dimming using industry protocol such as DMX512. any soution?

project for pwm help

this conversation is getting interesting now, :)

Status
Not open for further replies.