Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

project doubt on pic 24hmicrocontroller

Status
Not open for further replies.

anjuklp

Newbie level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
sir,
i am doing a project in pic24h.i want to enable the inbuilt adc of pic 24h using any simulation tool.i have heard about proteus for the simulation of adc.but in proteus, model for pic 24h is not available.is there any tool available for pic24h for enabling the adc by applying an analog input?

you have to add it to the library. If you are lucky, then other people have done it and posted, you can download from there. Otherwise you can request from proteus. They will be glad to help you.

you have to add it to the library. If you are lucky, then other people have done it and posted, you can download from there. Otherwise you can request from proteus. They will be glad to help you.

ok.thankyou sir

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back