Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Programable function gen plus freq counter based on PIC

Status
Not open for further replies.
xr2206 con pics

Fragrance said:
Hi all

Here is the nice thing programmable Function Generator based on PIC micro 16f877 and Max-038.
Frequency counter built in all parameters and selection display on LCD use full tool for workbench, code slightly revised and converted to MPASM compatibility.
All information about the constructions included along with source code for PIC micro PCB design included in pdf. (Note: I have built this having no problem with it)

Does anyone knows if there is some replacemente IC for MAX038 ?

pic frq

matiasnabarro said:

Although not drop-in replacements, Analog Devices has a range of DDS chips which looks interesting (but expensive - don't know what the MAX038 costs)

function gen

Try the Exar XR2206. This device is practically identical. May require rerouting of some pins. Have not tried with this project.

frequency counter pic function generator

can anybody help me to create 3 phase sine PWM using PICMicro

max gen plus

I think, the min-max range is 1hz-20mhz.. the max038 know this, you can see the datasheet.. wrong news, the maxim don't make this, ic, and can't order it free sample.. :cry:

pic 16x2 function generator

The microcontroller is simply programmed as a flip/flop for the pushbuttons, you don't even need it.

epemag pic-gen frequency hex

he mi

pic display freq

if you want a program for lcd i can help you

maxim 038 function generator

appreciating project for those who want to gain knowledge od PIC

Status
Not open for further replies.